By continuing to purchase membership of Henley Rowing Club you confirm that you
1. have read, understood and agreed to Club policies which are located here on the website, including, but not limited to:
HRC Charity Constitution
HRC Bye laws
HRC Code of Conduct_2020
Code of Conduct for Junior Members – 2020
HRC Welfare Policy_2020
Water Safety Code HRC_June 2020
GDPR Privacy Notice 2020
HRC Health and Safety Policy Statement June 2020
Junior Selection Policy – to be updated
HRC Junior Residential Policy
2. give consent for Henley Rowing Club to hold my personal data as described in the Privacy Notice.
3. accept that in addition to membership fees, charges as incurred will be made for events, boat transport, accommodation etc in which you participate, and that payment is required in advance of the event.
4. agree that Henley Rowing club may take photographs and videos of me which may be used in and around the Club and used to celebrate success and promote the activities of the Club through publication in newsletters, the website, in publicity relating to the Club and in public media and that names may be used in captions or articles associated with the images.
5. agree to keep my ClubHub membership details up to date, including contact information, emergency details and medical information. In the case of a junior member, I agree to advise my coach of any changes in my medication.
6. understand that Henley Rowing Club is run by volunteers and I am willing to volunteer to help within the club and at club events.
7. accept that the Club will not be held responsible for any loss of belongings.
If you are not able to agree to any of these conditions of membership, please contact the membership secretary to discuss prior to purchasing membership
Additional guidance and statements – for information: