By continuing to purchase membership of Henley Rowing Club you confirm that you
1. have read, understood and agreed to Club policies which are located here on the website, including, but not limited to:
Code of Conduct for Junior Members (if applicable)
2. accept that the Club will not be held responsible for any loss of belongings.
3. accept that in addition to membership fees, charges as incurred will be made for events, boat transport, accommodation etc in which you participate, and that payment is required in advance of the event.
4. agree that Henley Rowing club may take photographs and videos of me which may be used in and around the Club and used to celebrate success and promote the activities of the Club through publication in newsletters, the website, in publicity relating to the Club and in public media and that names may be used in captions or articles associated with the images.
5. agree to keep my ClubHub membership details up to date, including contact information, emergency details and medical information. In the case of a junior member, I agree to advise my coach of any changes in my medication.
6. understand that Henley Rowing Club is run by volunteers and I am willing to volunteer to help within the club and at club events.
If you are not able to agree to any of these conditions of membership, please contact the membership secretary to discuss prior to purchasing membership
Additional guidance and statements – for information: